Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scull!

Yeah....I really love Hallowe'en. What can I say.
Ahaaa, yes that is a drinking pun. Not a spelling error. God I'm a horrible person.


One last, really quick one before Hallowe'en is over for another year (*sob*). This was super easy to do and doesn't require many products. And you don't have to be careful/exact with it either :D. I mostly used Rick Genest/Zombie Boy for reference.
Yeah boi.
For my white base I used Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF100 (pure white). I patted Sugarpill Tako all over this to set. I then used my cheapie black liner, Milani metallic eye liner pencil in Black, to trace out the larger areas. I also traced the perimeter of my face for a mask-like effect.


I used the black in my MUFE Flash Palette to trace the other black areas. I set everything and partially blended with NYX eyeshadow in 01 Black, over TFSI.
Skeletons can be silly too!

Time to go spook around Melbourne ;D Hope everyone has a fun (and safe ^_^) Hallowe'en! 

No comments:

Post a Comment