Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Just a casual green demon look...

Oh hai there.
These pictures were taken after 7 hours of wear ^_^. My friends and I went out to a RIDICULOUS Hallowe'en party. It was glorious. Super impressed to see people who actually turn it out for Hallowe'en in Australia.
Pretty drunk/tired at this point. Hahah.
I used Petrilude's tutorial (see here) to create a similar shape, although I used different products and changed it slightly of course :). Initially I was going to do a Maleficent look but the cheap black wig I got was just...too much. Plus I love the whole green + purple combination.
Mmmm Flash Palette. Oh yeahhhh. 
For more pictures, product information follow the jump! I will pre-warn you about my brows though. They did not really cover/last well (damn you brow hairs!!).

I covered my brows using a blue glue stick with some Sugarpill Tako patted on top. I applied Too Faced Shadow insurance all over my lids. I then covered my brows again with a mix of the White MUFE Flash Color, Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation in RF100, from my crease to my 'new' brows. Unfortunately my brows are thick and incredibly black; they were very troublesome to cover and I didn't do the best job D:

I then worked a mix of purples into my crease. I started with a purple base of MUFE Flash Colors in Bright BlueWhite and Fuchsia with MAC pigment in Grape. After blending this into the white I packed Tako over the white and used Illamasqua shadow in Inception, Sugarpill shadow in Poison Plum, theBalm All the Way Annie and Guilty Gwen for heaps of shading over the purple ^_^.


For my lids I then created a blend of Illamasqua cream pigment in Bedaub, more white flash color, and a little Inglot Duraline. To set this I patted Sugarpill Chromalust in Absinthe on top. For some extra shimmer I applied Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Beguile on top of some Too Faced Glitter Glue to the center of my lids. Inception and Bedaub are from Illamasqua's Fundamental Palette <3.
I did some nice long liner with Inglot gel liner in 77, and set it with a bit of Guilty Gwen. I also used 77 to create my new brows. On my waterline + lower lashline I applied Prestige Eyeliner pencil in White, with a little bit of MAC Superslick in On The Hunt underneath. My lashes are Kyrolan 9370B4. Which I cut slightly too short D:
I am way too lazy to have covered the rest of my skin. Isabelle said it looks kind of like someone replaced my head :D
Like actually.
Green skin required a mix of:
Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation in RF100 (pure white)
Sugarpill Chromalust in Absinthe
Cetaphil Moisturizing cream to thin out

For highlighting I used more Absinthe for a nice shimmer, and MAC shadow in Newly Minted as a matte darker green contour color. I dusted some MUFE HD Powder over the rest of my face to set.


Horns were from a cheap ($9.50) devil makeup kit from a Halloween store. I colored them black using a sharpie :3 (not ghetto at all). Bright red lips were lined with Illamasqua pencil in Strumpet and laquered with Chanel Rouge Allure Laque 75 (aka Dragon aka the best red lip ever).

Hope your Halloween is FEARce!

No comments:

Post a Comment