Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Meet Isabelle.

Isabelle is my soulmate. Isabelle is my best friend. Isabelle is patient.



It was SO. HARD. To make foundation for her out of my products. Her skin differs from mine in probably every aspect other than that we both have it. I ended up blending together two Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundations, some Cetaphil, a coral/peach color from my MUFE Flash Palette, and who knows what else! And it was still wrong! Hahah.


I gave up trying to match her after a while and just went with it. It was...different. I blended it down her neck so it's not so obvious here, but irl....wow. Yep.

For more pictures and product information, follow the jump!


She loves me. She just doesn't know how to show it.
She didn't really care what I did to her (hahaaaaaa.)
So I went with some neutral/semi-pin up, maybe slightly retro makeup


I layered Illamasqua pencil in Strumpet with OCC Lip Tar in NSFW  as well as MAC Russian Red on top (to make this sucka last). I did slightly overdraw her lips.

She has the best lashes. Ever.

 On her eyes I used TFSI, MAC Chamomile on the lid, Illamasqua Beguile on the inner corner, MAC Tete-A-Tint, NYX Brown and NYX Black in the crease. I used Sugarpill Tako to highlight her brow which I defined (not the best :C) with some Inglot brow products. I used Illamasqua Glister Precision Ink for the top wing, and MAC Superslick for the bottom. She applied Covergirl LashblastVolume on herself because I was wayy to paranoid for that.

I used MUFE HD powder on her face, as well as some Illasmasqua blush in Nymph, MAC Soft and Gentle as highlight and Nars Laguna to contour. 


Of course she looks gorgeous with and without makeup....but we were having fun anyway ^_^ <3

1 comment: