Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sweetheart needs to calm down on the sugar.


Long time, no makeup! I've finally finished classes and exams for the semester, and took a little break :3. Had a little play with my Sugarpill palettes (Sweetheart palette in particular), inspired by Porcelain

Gotta love the Ecotools blending brush.

Awww yeah, love that Sugarpill.
I paired this very colorful look with a black lip (MUFE Rouge Artist #50). I applied it over Illamasqua medium pencil in Please in my outer corners, applying the lipstick sheerly in the center of my lips (also put a touch of gloss on top to emphasize this). 

I applied Sugarpill Tako on my inner corner and as a brow highlight. I blended into Dollipop, which I used all over my lids. I applied a bit extra Tako where the colors meet to make the blending seamless. Afterwards I applied Lumi to my inner corner for some extra sparkle. To soften the harsh white on my browbone I used MAC Chamomile, which is a more skin-toned matte.


For my crease I lined it out very gently with my MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L, on top of which I used Stella, blended out with Afterparty. I used more Tako for blending. My liner connected my crease-line using Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss, and a mixture of Midori and Illamasqua Sealing Gel to line above and below my cat-eye shape, boxing in the black. I followed my lower lashline with more Midori. 


Pretty sure I also used Illamasqua Vow on my waterline, but it wasn't pictured here. I used NYX Brow Shaper and Sugarpill Poison Plum on my eyebrows. I'm also using cheapie Daiso lashes. They look nice, apart from the hi-shine, but they are not as comfortable as nicer, higher quality lashes from Ardell or Illamasqua. 


Woohoo~! Holidays!

2 comments: