Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Go-to Holiday Look


Hai guyz. I've been on holiday around America for the last few weeks, but I wanted to make a post to wish everyone happy holidays ^_^. I've been wearing this look a bit more frequently now that it's cold and winter-y. I love Illamasqua Disciple, it's definitely my power red lipstick. I wear it with Illamasqua Please, a medium pencil in the exact shade, just to perfect my lip line. Disciple wears so hard. Love it.
Got so many compliments on it, but not all Sephoras carry Illamasqua? Makes me feel lucky to have our amazing counter in Melbourne <3. And really sad that I don't get to attack the counter on Boxing Day :(.

For more pictures, follow the jump :3

 

Simple eye-makeup; it's all about the lips. I like these kind of looks as they are relatively quick but still put-together.

I tend to pair Disciple with a soft neutral eye and dark liner and brows. It's easy to wear any dramatic lip this way, I do the same with vibrant colors like bright pinks and reds. I used Wet n Wild ColorIcon Palette in 738 Comfort Zone for this look, as well as Illamasqua precision ink in Abyss. I also like to contour and highlight a lot with this combo ^_^.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment